The kids (well, mostly Andrew) bought me a new Temple dress and Sees candy, very yummy (the candy, not the dress, hee hee). Cody gave me this amazing card that made me cry, when I asked him where he got such a great card he said "Um... I wrote it myself". He typed it then attached it to the inside of a card that he bought so it looked just like one of those cards that has the inside message on a piece of paper instead on the card. It was so beautifully and eloquently written. Boy, I love that man 'o mine.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Mother's Day 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Who knew Cody was a card-writin' man? Sweet pics of you and the kids. We are planning on coming the Saturday night before Andrew's talk...we'll see about Sunday when it's closer. Can't believe Andrew is almost off!!
How many more years do I have to wait for my "larsen man" to wax poetic?
I love the pictures!
Post a Comment