"I'll go inside someday..."
Andrew went to the Temple for the first time on Wednesday July 15th. My best friend Judy and Dave Ogles (our bishop) went too. (We are very sorry if anyone wanted to come with us, it didn't occur to us to invite anyone :0).
I am SO thankful to my neighbor (Kathryn) for tending both Hailey and Joshua for a very long time so that I could go too. Either Cody or I stay home with the kids normally whenever we have some place to go. We scheduled Andrew's Temple time so that Cody Joe, Zach, Tia and Krista would all be at summer day camp, to cut down on babysitting "issues".
It was a great day, it was very special for us to go to the Temple with our first child. Such a milestone in life, Andrew loved it (although, he had to come home and take a nap, probably due to "spiritual overload" :0).
2 comments:
Yay for Andrew! The time is getting so close..he looks so happy! and the pictures of Hailey the fairy are the cutest things I have ever seen!
Wow. I can't believe it's getting so close. He'll make a GREAT missionary!
Post a Comment