Monday, September 21, 2009

On the flip side...

Krista decided to cut her own hair at school today. When the teacher saw the pile of hair and said "Oh Krista, that is naughty you should never cut your hair". Krista looked up at her with a smug smile and said (in a very snotty tone) "My Mom wants me to get a haircut, so I can cut it myself". In actuality, I was remarking the other day about how glad I was that Krista's hair was finally getting long so that I can do fun things with it. We have had to keep it short for a while because she would pull her hair out and eat it. "Sigh"... it never ends. The good news! picture day was last week so I did her hair in very cute pony tails curled into ringlets.
Ahhh, last week, those were the "good ol' days"
Before...
This picture really doesn't do justice to the "carnage" created :0) After... Krista is giving me the "death stare" because I cut her hair short. I can't get her to understand that if she hadn't cut her hair first, then I wouldn't have had to cut it. "Sigh"...again.

No comments: