Well, It finally happened... my 40th birthday (On Wed. the 30th). I am always surprised when I wake up on monumental occasions, such as this, and I realize that I don't feel any different than I did the day before :0).
Andrew made this an awesome birthday! He made a cute photo collage with all of the kids' pictures and hand prints, he bought me a tiara with a '40' on it (which i wore all day) and he baked me a cake.
My friend Judy took me out for a pedicure and dinner at Olive Garden. When we got to the restaurant I was surprised by 5 of my greatest friends waiting for me! It was so much fun! I assumed that Judy had set this up, imagine my surprise when I tried to thank her... Apparently, Andrew called all of my friends last week and secretly invited them. He made the reservation at the restaurant and even made reminder calls to everyone the day before! He made my birthday extra special, it was awesome!! (He is going to have a very happy wife one day when he does these special things for her).
I love that kid!!
~Presents from my sweet kids and my dad~
The big card sings the "Hampster Dance" song... too cute!
2 comments:
Thought of you for sure on your birthday. I am so glad it was a good one. Wish I could have shared it with you like old times :). You are awesome!
Happy (belated) bidet to Cody and Julie both! Hope they were great!
Post a Comment