Sunday, November 22, 2009
A long couple of weeks
I never realize how long I go between "postings", time sure flies. Tia, Hailey, Josh and Cody Joe all got H1N1. So, we were "quarantined" in a manner of speaking. Josh had a scary trip to the ER at 3:30 AM because the H1N1 then caused him to get croup and he was gasping for breath. (We've had plenty of cases of croup around here, none of them was ever this bad). The Respiratory therapist gave him a breathing treatment then he got an oral steroid to try to open up his bronchial passages. Luckily, it worked after a while so we could come home later that morning. Poor Josh the Squash was miserable :0( Luckily, Cody was able to get authorization to work from home for a couple of days, it was a lifesaver having him here!
I put hand sanitizer in every room and told the kids that didn't get the virus to squirt some on every time they walked by. Which they were very good about doing, I think that the rest of us are in the clear now, whew! We have survived the dreaded "pork flu" (as we so lovingly refer to it here at our house).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment