Apparently, there are several ways to say good-bye to the house that you have lived in for 12 years...

You can pack...

You can do as Tia and Josh did and fall asleep wherever you "land"
once you get to the new house...
Or, you can dance on the roof of the old house with your best friend (Gavin) as Cody Joe did, with a little help from Zachary...

Whichever way you choose to do it... we managed to move,
ALL the way over to...
Mapleton! :0)

I actually took these pictures before we moved in, but it gives you a glimpse of what the house looks like...

HUGE yard, with a big basketball court...

This is an old picture from the county property tax website, but it's a better picture than I managed to get of the front of the house :0)

Most of the rest of the yard and the back of the house...

More backyard...

If I ever get the inside finished then I will post pictures of it as well. What I don't understand is, we moved into a house twice the size of the old one, it is now full of "stuff", yet the 3 car garage is still full of boxes... where did everything come from? and where did we put it before?
2 comments:
so happy for you all!
Delete the cat and I'll come help :)
Having to move my household would be so overwhelming!
I'm glad your move was worth doing :) I can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment