Zachy can be somewhat...emotional. He has a flair for drama and when he has something to say he does it with his whole heart and soul. This post is dedicated to some of the funny things that Zach says.
*When Dad asked him (5 or 6 times) to stop using the long shoehorn as a sword and go find something else to play with, Zach replied
"FINE! I am going in the house to find something to do but I want you to know that you are NOT going to like it".
*After tucking him into bed 3 times only to have him come back up to the family room again. We told him that we were turning out the lights,going upstairs to bed and he would just have to take himself back downstairs, he very dramatically replied
"How can you do this to a child!"
*I woke up suddenly at 5:30 am noticing that Cody was still in bed rather than at work. I poked him and said "Aren't you going to work?" I was very surprised when the response came from Zach (who had apparently climbed into our bed at some point during the night). He very calmly (and quickly) replied
"I have the day off", then giggled and added "I have the day off...I don't even know what that means". He's even funny when he is asleep.
*We were trying to get Saturday morning jobs done and I was having a hard time tearing Zach away from cartoons long enough to complete a task that he had forgotten. When I came in, turned off the TV, and told him to do it now! He rolled onto the floor and whined
"Oh...I can't have a mom like this in my life!"
*Zach brought an assignment to complete at home that was about pigs. He learned about where they live, what they eat, etc. The last question asked what he would do if he had his very own pet pig. Zach's answer...
"Kill it, Cook it, Eat it"
Needless to say, he provides plenty of comic relief even when he isn't trying.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
"Noodle"
Zachy can be somewhat...emotional. He has a flair for drama and when he has something to say he does it with his whole heart and soul. This post is dedicated to some of the funny things that Zach says.
*When Dad asked him (5 or 6 times) to stop using the long shoehorn as a sword and go find something else to play with, Zach replied
"FINE! I am going in the house to find something to do but I want you to know that you are NOT going to like it".
*After tucking him into bed 3 times only to have him come back up to the family room again. We told him that we were turning out the lights,going upstairs to bed and he would just have to take himself back downstairs, he very dramatically replied
"How can you do this to a child!"
*I woke up suddenly at 5:30 am noticing that Cody was still in bed rather than at work. I poked him and said "Aren't you going to work?" I was very surprised when the response came from Zach (who had apparently climbed into our bed at some point during the night). He very calmly (and quickly) replied
"I have the day off", then giggled and added "I have the day off...I don't even know what that means". He's even funny when he is asleep.
*We were trying to get Saturday morning jobs done and I was having a hard time tearing Zach away from cartoons long enough to complete a task that he had forgotten. When I came in, turned off the TV, and told him to do it now! He rolled onto the floor and whined
"Oh...I can't have a mom like this in my life!"
*Zach brought an assignment to complete at home that was about pigs. He learned about where they live, what they eat, etc. The last question asked what he would do if he had his very own pet pig. Zach's answer...
"Kill it, Cook it, Eat it"
Needless to say, he provides plenty of comic relief even when he isn't trying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just total delight...the kind of thing we want to preserve in our children, right? Thomas still has it, believe it or not, I didn't beat it out of him :-)
Julie, I didn't know you guys have a blog! How fun!! I would love the recipes!! You are always so on top of everything! You amaze me!! Thanks again!
Love It!
Post a Comment