Hi, this is Kasia you might not recognize me but i am Yvette Hansens daughter. I saw the card you sent and came to your blog! I cant belive that when we lived there there was just threee kids and now there are 6! You dont have to but you can go to my blog its lovableme5.blogspot.com it sometimes dosent work if it dosent its ok you dont have to see it. Im glad to see your family.
4 comments:
Ya Hoo!! What an adorable child she is!!! I can't wait to see y'all :-)
That's so great! I bet you guys are really excited!
Hi, this is Kasia you might not recognize me but i am Yvette Hansens daughter. I saw the card you sent and came to your blog! I cant belive that when we lived there there was just threee kids and now there are 6! You dont have to but you can go to my blog its lovableme5.blogspot.com it sometimes dosent work if it dosent its ok you dont have to see it. Im glad to see your family.
Hey I am so sorry my blog is actually loveableme5.blogspot.com sorry!
Post a Comment