Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I have been "tagged"! (by Denise)

I am supposed to list 6 "quirky" things about myself... 1. I do a very good "Woody Woodpecker" impression. 2. The cans in the cupboard have to be perfectly aligned with labels all facing out exactly even. Some perspective about this "quirk", Tia gets 180 cans of Pediasure each month for her tube feedings... I won't let anyone else put the cans in the cupboard. The funniest thing about this is that I am not a neat freak at all, my house is usually pretty cluttered. 3. I love to cut out pictures from magazines and tape them into spiral notebooks. Decorating ideas, gift ideas, etc. 4. I make a list for everything, sometimes I make a list of things that I want to make lists of. 5. I love pajamas. If I could get away with it I would never get dressed into "real clothes". Truthfully, a lot of my "real clothes" look suspiciously like PJ's. 6. I laid in bed awake for 3 nights in a row thinking of things to put on this list... (see #4) I love a good list!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're a great sport! Um, didn't know about the list making :-) the cans? I'm so totally with you on that one! my kids will tease me by turning one, or a few, grrrr

Danielle Thompson said...

I have can issues too. . . although I'm sure that comes as no suprise to you!