Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009

Sunday December 20th ~ All dressed and ready for church
Christmas Eve - We always have our "big dinner" on Christmas Eve instead of Christmas day so that we can just have a relaxing holiday. I took pictures of our Christmas Eve dinner, but my obnoxious camera deleted them. Grrr!
The kids each get a new pair of pajamas and we read the story of Jesus' birth from the scriptures
The pictures of Josh and I in bed (on the left) were taken at 4:00 AM on Christmas morning.
He woke up happy as a clam and was ready to stay up for the day.
I (obviously) was NOT ready to get up and in "desperation"
gave him my box of Kleenex to play with... He was in heaven!
The rest of the pictures were taken when the kids opened their PJ's before bed...
CHRISTMAS MORNING "EXTRAVAGANZA!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so brilliant of you to even think to give Josh the kleenex box! Money well spent :)