You have come a long way Julie! Everytime I look at Andrew's pics (and yours)I see my dear friend, your Mom, who I think of so often.God Bless,Linda Wright
HI JULIE and family! I LOVE your blog, and your pictures! You are an amazing woman! Thanks for being such a great example for me :) Have a happy new year, hopefully things will settle down a bit :) hehelove ya guys! Edna
Post a Comment
2 comments:
You have come a long way Julie! Everytime I look at Andrew's pics (and yours)I see my dear friend, your Mom, who I think of so often.
God Bless,
Linda Wright
HI JULIE and family! I LOVE your blog, and your pictures! You are an amazing woman! Thanks for being such a great example for me :) Have a happy new year, hopefully things will settle down a bit :) hehe
love ya guys!
Edna
Post a Comment