Thursday, November 11, 2010
Thursday Nov. 11, 2010
I was at the hospital last night, Papa's blood pressure was really low and he was pretty swollen. He had 4 hours of Dialysis and things are better today, he is eating breakfast and even asking for more cream for his coffee. He is still in "isolation" so we still have to get completely "dressed up" to go into his room then disinfect everything that comes in contact with anything in the room, I even have to wipe down my pen if I take it out to write anything. I feel like I am in "Haz-Mat" gear :0).
The infection specialist came in yesterday, they are still working on which medication with deal with the infection and "kick it out of there". I am going to the hospital later so I will put another update on when I get home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment