Cody Joe, Zachy and Andrew

Becca, Zach and Lillie

Zach, Jordan, Kalynne, Robyn and Andrew

Joy, Danielle, Kenzie and Maddie

Claire, Andrew and Zoe

Laura, Claire, Denise, Andrew, Lane, Merideth and Abby

Andrew and Grandpa (Julie's Dad)

Cristi (my sister in law) and Papa
We had Andrew's "farewell" party on Saturday night, it was so much fun. There was lots of great food and fabulous friends and family to visit with. We are so grateful for all of the love and support that has been shown for our family. Thank you to everybody that came to wish Andrew well, we feel lucky to have great family and so many wonderful friends that are just like family! Most of my friends have been so "tried and true" and I can't even begin to express how grateful I am for that. Our family life can be a little "sticky" at times (to say the least :0). I want to say a great big THANK YOU for my fabulous friends that are so understanding and always there for me in good times and in bad, (you know who you are :0). I am SO grateful for all of the "pep talks", advice, hugs, shoulders to cry on, ears that listen without judgement, and for just "being there" for me. (Even though most of you have moved!...rude :0). I live a life that can be somewhat isolated at times and those of you that go out of your way to come and spend time with us particularly during our families special events are absolutely invaluable to me. Lots of love to you!!
1 comment:
We had a great time Saturday! You have got one pretty awesome boy... I know he will be a great missionary! You'll have to give us updates of his mission. And yes, I am going to set a date soon for dinner!
Post a Comment